Welcome to the Tony Hillerman Prize for Best First Mystery Set in the Southwest Competition!
WWA is pleased to again announce its sponsorship of the Tony Hillerman Prize for Best First Mystery set in the Southwest.
Please read all of the rules and guidelines before submitting your entry. You can find the complete rules and guidelines at us.macmillan.com/minotaurbooks/tonyhillermanprize.
To enter, you must either complete the below form and upload an electronic file of your manuscript or print the entry form and submit it with a physical copy of your manuscript. Click here to download the form.
- Before entering, please ensure that your manuscript is formatted as follows:
- 1) The manuscript must be either a Microsoft Word document or a PDF
- 2) Text must be double spaced
- 3) Pages must be numbered consecutively from beginning to end
- 4) The Manuscript must be saved as “Manuscript Title_Entrant Name”
- 5) Do not include Entrant name in the manuscript itself.
To be considered for the 2018 competition, all submissions must be received by 11:59pm on January 2, 2018.
If you have questions or need further clarification regarding the rules and guidelines of this competition, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for participating, and good luck!
Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.